Bay County, Florida
TYPE OF PROJECT
- FEMA Grants Portal
- Public Assistance
- 404/406 Mitigation
- Procurement (2 CFR 200 Compliance)
- Debris Management
- EOC Support
CDR Maguire is currently supporting Bay County, Florida with approximately $500M of disaster recovery costs from Hurricane Michael, assisting leadership as they navigate FEMA’s new PA Model utilizing the Grants Portal for the first time. CDR Maguire was able to respond 48 hours after landfall, while communications and electricity were out throughout the County. The County has the largest amount of disaster costs in Florida’s Panhandle as a result of Michael.
Our team of disaster recovery managers and specialists are currently assisting the County with:
- EOC Response and Support
- Identifying damages, including establishing a Damage Inventory, uploading documentation, answering Essential Elements of Information, and providing project estimations to strategically formulate small and large projects.
- Federal Procurement requirements review, etc.
- Reviewing all County policies to ensure they are compliant with new federal codes and standards
- Coordinating with federal agencies, state agencies, local governments, and constitutional offices within the County.
- Identifying projects for potential Section 428, Alternate and Improved projects alternatives.
- Compiling an After-Action Report to address opportunities for improvement Countywide and to suggest policies and procedures that would enhance their recovery from a future disaster
- Providing FEMA Public Assistance (PA) Program