BAY COUNTY, FL (DR-4399-FL) HURRICANE MICHAEL
Bay County, Florida
TYPE OF PROJECT
Debris Management | Disaster Recovery Services
- Debris Management
- FEMA Grants Portal
- Public Assistance
- 404/406 Mitigation
- Procurement (2 CFR 200 Compliance)
- EOC Support
CDR Maguire is currently supporting Bay County, Florida with over $600M of disaster recovery costs from Hurricane Michael, assisting leadership as they navigate FEMA’s new PA Model utilizing the Grants Portal for the first time.
In addition to our Public Assistance responsibilities, CDR Maguire was assigned as the County’s Debris Manager overseeing their $350M debris operation, which will become the largest “locally-led” debris mission ever in the country. CDR Maguire was responsible for overseeing both the County’s debris monitoring firms, by performing 100% validation of both the Hauler and Monitors invoices to ensure FEMA reimbursement.
Our team of disaster recovery managers and specialists are currently assisting the County with:
- Reconciling debris hauler and monitor invoices.
- Validating debris monitoring supporting documentation for FEMA reimbursement.
- Preparing Category A documentation for project formulation and FEMA Portal submission.
- EOC Response and Support.
- Identifying damages, including establishing a Damage Inventory, uploading documentation, answering Essential Elements of Information, and providing project estimations to strategically formulate small and large projects.
- Identifying projects for potential Section 428, Alternate, and Improved project alternatives.
- Providing FEMA Public Assistance (PA) Program training as requested by the County.