Collier County Consortium
TYPE OF PROJECT
- New FEMA PA Model
- Public Assistance
- Section 406 Mitigation
- Procurement (2 CFR 200 Compliance)
- Debris Management
- EOC Support
Collier County is one of the most severely impacted counties in Florida from Hurricane Irma. Collier sustained extensive damage resulting in estimated $250M in disaster related expenses.
Our ability to establish relationships, and lower cost structure resulted in the County selecting us as their primary Public Assistance Consultant. Initially the County chose two consultants during its emergency procurement.
We are currently working with Collier County post-disaster with a staff of approximately 20 people and in support of 40 Countywide divisions, and four other applicants.
- Collier County
- City of Naples
- Mosquito Control District
- Everglades City
- Collier County Public Schools
- Funding Agreement in place
- PW obligated (Cat-B)
- First Cat-A PW obligated
- Large project reimbursement
- Over $100M in Debris Management Costs
- Received an additional 2% federal share with PAAP
- Identified waterway debris that otherwise would have been overlooked