COVID-19 ORANGE COUNTY TURNKEY VACCINATION MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS
Orange County Health Services Department
TYPE OF PROJECT
Turnkey Vaccination Management and Logistics | Orange County Health Services Department
- Patient Pre-Registration
- Patient Notification
- Patient Portal
- Appointment Scheduler
- Vaccine Management System
- Onsite Data Management
- Call Center Services
- IT Infrastructure
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation.
Currently, CDR assists with the operations of over 20 test sites and 30 pop-up sites for the State providing test kits, lab services, patient notifications, supplies, staff, and management as well as multiple turnkey vaccination sites in Hillsborough County. CDR has also provided turnkey vaccine data management and onsite solutions for the State of Florida, Orange, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties providing appointment scheduling and onsite workflow services.
CDR Maguire, Inc. was contracted by Orange County Health Services Department to provide a COVID-19 turnkey vaccination management solution. CDR developed a fully integrated vaccine management system (CDR HealthProTM) which includes patient pre-registration, vaccination appointment scheduling, automatic patient follow-up, and data management. Thus far, CDR has helped schedule over 300,000 vaccination appointments.
- Patient Pre-Registration.
- Medical history & consent.
- Creation of Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Vaccination appointment scheduler.
- Automatic patient follow-up post vaccination and 2nd dose reminder (text/email/voice/in-person).
- Collection of insurance information.
- Patient tracking from time of check-in to check-out and for 2nd dose.
- Data Management to include interface into FloridaShots.
- Provide onsite hardware including handheld scanner, computers, printers, and label makers.
- SFTP file transfer protocols.
- Provision of onsite Wi-Fi via secure network.
- Encrypted technology for transfer of PHI.