Raymond James Stadium & YMCA Clearwater
State of Florida | Turnkey Vaccination Services
TYPE OF PROJECT
Community Based Vaccination Site | Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Turnkey Vaccination Site Services
- Site Staffing and Infrastructure
- Vaccination Data Management
- Vaccination Supplies
- Supply Chain Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Registration
- Patient Portal
- Cold Chain Storage
- Logistics Support
- State Reporting
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation. In an effort to expand vaccination services, the Florida Division of Emergency Management contract with CDR Health, Inc. to provide turnkey vaccination site services.
- Stand up turnkey vaccination sites with 24 hours notice at Raymond James Stadium and YMCA Clearwater (fka Palm Harbor)
- Provide marketing for the sites via automatic email/text messages, generated over 800 patients on the opening date of YMCA Clearwater.
- Provide vaccine data management including patient registration, observation and checkout.
- Provide automatic second shot scheduling.
- Ability to process over 4,000 vaccinations per day.
- Supplied vaccination site infrastructure s and miscellaneous site supplies and equipment.
- Provide dedicated customer support services including call center and email support.
- Created an online patient portal with the ability to text message patient notifications and an HL7 interface that can be integrated into any system.
- Provide an IT infrastructure including hardware and support.
- Provide supply chain management including shipping supplies and collateral materials.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to be disseminated to patients regarding including V-Safe and CDC regulated forms.
- Daily reporting of vaccinations to the State Division of Emergency Management, State Department of Health, including the provision of numerous reports.