FLORIDA DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT MOBILE VACCINATION | ORANGE COUNTY
Florida Division of Emergency Management | Mobile Vaccination Services
TYPE OF PROJECT
Community Based Mobile Vaccinations Services
- Mobile Vaccination Services
- Mobile Site Staffing
- Mobile Site Infrastructure
- Patient Registration
- Patient Consent
- Patient Portal
- Vaccine Management System
- Cold Chain Storage and Logistics
- Onsite Data Management
- Call Center Services
- IT Infrastructure
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation. In an effort to reach rural and socially vulnerable populations, the Florid Division of Emergency Management deployed mobile vaccination units across the state.
CDR Health, Inc. provided COVID-19 vaccinations via a mobile unit in Orange County, delivering up to 400 vaccinations per day.
- Provided mobile vaccination unit with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Provided site infrastructure and staffing.
- Providing data management services.
- Delivered up to 400 vaccinations per day.
- Created an online patient portal to electronically register patients via scanned ID or QR code and for patients to view, download and print their test results online.
- Provide an IT infrastructure including hardware and support.
- Contracted with a call center that contacts an average of 20,000 patients a day.
- Provide just-in-time supply chain management including shipping supplies and collateral materials.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to be disseminated to patients regarding how to access their results.
- Daily reporting to the State Department of Health and FDEM.