MASSACHUSETTS EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (MEMA) FEMA PUBLIC ASSISTANCE
Grant Management And closeout Services
Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
TYPE OF PROJECT
FEMA PA administration and grant management and closeout services
- FEMA PA Grant Management
- Reconciliation and Closeout
- Coastal Technical Support
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation. In an effort to expand vaccination services, the Florida Division of Emergency Management contract with CDR Health, Inc. to provide turnkey vaccination site services.
- Assisted with the obligation of funds involving 1,562 PWs totaling $248 million.
- Closeout Lead for legacy disasters including DR-1994, 4028, 4097, 4110, and 4379, closing 141 Project Work sheets totaling $82 million.
- Provided technical support for 58 coastal projects involving scope changes, improved project request and hazard mitigation, project scope consolidation efforts across 12 PWs and 4 disasters (DR-4097, 4110, 4214, and 4372).
- Assisted the Commonwealth with the transition to FEMA’s New Public Assistance Delivery Model.
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of 1,562 PWs through EMMIE.