TAMIAMI FAIRGROUND COVID-19 DONATION POP-UP TEST SITE
Tamiami Fairground – Florida International University
TYPE OF PROJECT
Donation Pop-up Test Site | Tamiami Fairgrounds
- Test Site Staffing
- Testing Supplies
- Lab Services
- Test Site Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Patient Notification
- Patient Portal
- Logistics Support
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation.
CDR Maguire, Inc. provided COVID-19 PCR viral test kits and test site logistics and management services. Currently, CDR assists with the operations of over 20 sites and 30 pop-up sites for the State, providing test kits, lab services, patient notifications, supplies, staff, and management.
In an effort to support Florida’s local communities, CDR Maguire, Inc. partnered with Florida’s State Representative Daniel A. Perez, and Genetworx Lab to administer a donation pop-up test site for Miami-Dade County, providing free COVID-19 PCR viral testing at Tamiami Fairgrounds. CDR Maguire, Inc. contributed test kits, registration, IT, and EMT personnel.
- Provide patient notification for results call back services.
- Provide test results within 24-48-hour turnaround time.
- Provide donation site staffing.
- Provide logistics support.
- Provide traffic support.
- Provide an IT infrastructure including hardware and support.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to be disseminated to patients regarding how to access their results.
- Daily reporting of patient results to the State Department of Health, including the provision of numerous reports to local departments of health.