FITTEAM Ballpark of The Palm Beaches
The state of Florida | FITTEAM Ballpark of The Palm Beaches
TYPE OF PROJECT
Community-Based Test Site | Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Turnkey Test Site Services
- Site Staffing and Infrastructure
- Antigen Data Management
- Testing Supplies
- Lab Services
- Supply Chain Management
- Patient Notification
- Patient Portal
- Ancillary Support Services
- Position Management
- Logistics Support
- State Reporting
- CLIA Field Extension
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation. With concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19, the State opened numerous state-run test sites, including FITTEAM Ballpark of The Palm Beaches.
CDR Maguire, Inc. provided COVID-19 PCR viral test kits, antigen testing, and test site logistics and management services. Currently, CDR assists with the operations of over 20 test sites and 30 pop-up sites for the State, providing test kits, lab services, patient notifications, supplies, patient portal, CLIA field extension, on-site personnel training, staff, and management.
CDR Maguire, Inc. provided a turnkey solution for FITTEAM Ballpark to provide staffing, CLIA field extension, and antigen test data management in a cost-effective manner.
- Provided an electronic data management and reporting solution for the site and State to track and report results for the Abbott BinaxNOW antigen tests.
- Provided turnkey test site services including registration and collection staff for the Abbott BinaxNOW antigen testing lanes.
- Supplied test site infrastructure included air-conditioned FORTS units and miscellaneous site supplies and equipment.
- Provide patient notification for results via email, text message and call back services.
- Created an online patient portal with the ability to text message patient notifications and an HL7 interface that can be integrated into any system.
- Provide an IT infrastructure including hardware and support.
- Contracted with a call center with the ability to contact 20,000 patients a day.
- Provide supply chain management including shipping supplies and collateral materials.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to be disseminated to patients regarding how to access their results.
- Provide a CLIA field extension and related personnel training.
- Provide CLIA standard operating procedures and quality control procedures.
- Daily reporting of patient results to the State Department of Health, including the provision of numerous reports to local departments of health.
- Interagency and contractor coordination and communication between state term contractors, the Florida Division of Emergency Management, and the Department of Health.